[mapserver-users] wfs error <gml:null>missing</gml:null>

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Wed May 19 05:44:39 EDT 2010

2010/5/19 Rahkonen Jukka <Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi>:
> Hi,

hi, thank's for your fast reply

> I believe it is not an error, it is just an empty collection. Perhaps
> you have not done all that is needed to activate the WFS gml output,
> like adding to LAYER definitions DUMP TRUE and "gml_include_items". Or
> if you used some spatial filter it could have been outside the area
> covered by your data.

I already set DUMP TRUE and gml_include_items, and I use none spatial
filter, my layer configuration is this

    LAYER
               NAME "ACESAP_field_data"
               TYPE POINT
               STATUS on
               CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
               CONNECTION "dbname=**** user=***** password=***** host=localhost"
               DATA "geom from tabella_wfs using unique id using srid=4326"
               DUMP TRUE
               PROJECTION
                       "init=epsg:4326"
               END