[mapserver-users] wfs error <gml:null>missing</gml:null>

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed May 19 06:18:34 EDT 2010

Hi,

Everything seems to be OK. Your layer is visible through WMS, getCapabilities works as well as describeFeatureType. Only odd thing is the getCapabilities informs that the featureType is in EPSG:900913, but I do not understand how it is possible:
<FeatureType>
<Name>ACESAP_field_data</Name>
<Title>ACESAP_field_data</Title>
<SRS>EPSG:900913</SRS>
<LatLongBoundingBox minx="7.23965" miny="40.4057" maxx="15.9559" maxy="46.9069"/>
</FeatureType>

-Jukka-