[mapserver-users] Tool for configure mapfile

Edmar Moretti edmar.moretti at terra.com.br
Wed Nov 3 21:10:29 EDT 2010

The software i3geo (http://softwarepublico.gov.br) contains an editor of
"mapfiles" with forms for editing the layers and their characteristics.
The system can be seen at
http://mapas.mma.gov.br/i3geo44/admin/html/editormapfile.html

_________________________________

Edmar Moretti
http://www.meadiciona.com/edmarmoretti

Poliedro Informática, Consultoria e Serviços
http://www.poliedro.com.br/

Chat Skype: edmar.moretti MSN: edmar.moretti
Blogger <http://edmarmoretti.blogspot.com/>Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=100000073040274>Picasa
<http://picasaweb.google.com.br/edmar.moretti>Twitter
<http://twitter.com/edmarmoretti>