[mapserver-users] RE: Real life sample of a Mapfile for shp files on WMS

wildcolour matt at wildcolour.com
Mon Nov 8 18:29:22 EST 2010

Thanks, this looks great.
I will try it tonight, but I think is looking just right.
One more related question.  The column we are using is called 'Tag'
and the seemed to have grouped the 'class' and the 'title' in the one
column.  For example all secondary roads have the tag
"TVOP2"
but roads with the name 'smith st' will look like this
"TVOP2,SMITH ST"
So my  question is in the expression can I do a 'is like' query??  I am
guessing somthing like this
EXPRESSION 'TVOP2%'

Thanks for the great support

Matt  :)