[mapserver-users] WMS 1.3.0 questions

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Nov 9 17:17:26 EST 2010

Hi,

Have a try with EPSG:4326 and you should see a difference. Despite of axes flipping with some projections there should really not be any difference in the GetMap output - image is an image. Do GetCapabilities and you should see difference. I am remembering also that VERSION is a compulsory parameter in WMS GetMap so there is no need to play with the defaults, just give the version and you will get what you want.

-Jukka Rahkonen-