[mapserver-users] WMS 1.3.0 questions

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Nov 9 21:48:56 EST 2010

Hello Yves,

Some related thoughts:

- related ticket for configuring default WMS version:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3444 ...please add yourself to
the CC list of that ticket and join in the discussions and testing and
feedback, thanks
- doc pointers:
http://www.mapserver.org/ogc/wms_server.html#wms-1-3-0-support
...specifically see the 2 working 1.3.0 example requests there

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/