[mapserver-users] mapserver stopped working - help needed

nelson guda nelson.guda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 13:14:03 EST 2010

Hello all,

Several years ago I built a mapping site called Roadlessland.org, which uses mapserver and google maps to map national forest roadless areas.  I taught myself a lot of programming and built the site from the ground up.

Suddenly this fall mapserver stopped functioning completely.  All I get is the error below.  The address for the mapserver  http://thewildwoodstudios.com/cgi-bin/mapserv?

Until now there have been few maintenance issues, and I have no idea what might have happened.  As far as I know there haven't been any changes in the server.  Does anybody have any idea what might have gone wrong?

Thank you,
Nelson Guda

This is the returned error: