[mapserver-users] msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. no system list, errno: 2

Sebastian E. Ovide sebastian.ovide at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 12:26:43 EST 2010

Hi All,

I'm using an map file that works fine on one server, but for some reason on
another server (just installed: Fedora) it is giving this error:

[Thu Nov 18 17:23:03 2010].578122 msProcessProjection(): Projection library
error. no system list, errno: 2

I've already set DEBUG 5 and CONFIG "CPL_DEBUG" "ON" bat I cannot find any
extra information that could help to understand what the problem is.. (I've
built mapserver with debug flag)

any ideas ?

--
Sebastian E. Ovide