[mapserver-users] Re: Using mapserver on windows in production

joel collins jconline at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 16:01:55 EDT 2010

Thank you all for the responses.  Perhaps I am overthinking my problem.

Lets say my only requirement was to get mapserver running with the
latest versions of PHP and apache.  How would I go about accomplishing
this?  Would I download ms4w, apache, and php, and try to get them all
to talk to each other?  Or does ms4w have some special configuration
that only the version of apache that comes bundled with it will work
out of the box?