[mapserver-users] Re: mapserver and i18n

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Oct 12 09:23:23 EDT 2010

Hi Thomas,

I think it would be good it someone summarized this thread in an
enhancement request ticket. Ideally someone that knows what is required
by INSPIRE, which is not me :) Posting the ticket number to the list is
also a good idea so others with interest can add themselves to the CC list.

I'm not aware of any efforts to actually do this at the moment, but from
the discussions it seems like something that would be generally useful.

-Steve W