[mapserver-users] Trouble shooting SLD?

K ken at sandnarrows.com
Mon Oct 18 17:22:11 EDT 2010

As I am still unable to get my SLD to work, I wonder if the shape file
(is it a shape file?) and map file for that example is available to
download somewhere? This way I can toss it on my server and it would let
me see if my problem is software related, rather then something wrong
with my files.

Thanks,

Ken