[mapserver-users] Re: Mapserver unnecessary slow with Spatialite

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Aug 31 01:09:31 EDT 2011

Hi,

I did have the views on my mind but I thought that if they were used ogr would perhaps loose the spatial index of the Spatialite table. Good if views will work. It feels like a solid solution even it means playing both with the mapfile and on the Spatialite side when creating new layers.

-Jukka Rahkonen-