[mapserver-users] Re: Mapserver 6.0.1 -- Label Class not recognizing token BACKGROUNDCOLOR

Havard Tveite havard.tveite at umb.no
Thu Dec 1 02:47:32 EST 2011

The documentation has been updated.   An example of GEOMTRANSFORM
usage has been added in the label document under STYLE.

http://gis.umb.no/~havatv/mapserver/docs/mapfile/label.html#label-style

Håvard

On 11/30/2011 5:09 AM, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> On 11/29/2011 10:19 PM, Matt Pettis wrote:
>> I see upon reading closer that it is deprecated... but I thought that meant
>> it was discouraged, but not yet removed.  That must not be true... I am now
>> working to find a GEOMTRANSFORM example to help me do the equivalent.
>
> Hi Matt,
>
> These should help you:
>
> http://mapserver.org/mapfile/style.html
> http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-72.html
> http://mapserver.org/trunk/MIGRATION_GUIDE.html
>
> Also please write a Bug and assign it to the Documentation and the fact
> that it has been removed. It might be nice to add a comment in the docs
> that points to the MIGRATION_GUIDE.
>
> Thanks,
>     -Steve W

Håvard Tveite
Department of Mathematical Sciences and Technology, UMB
Drøbakveien 31, POBox 5003, N-1432 Ås, NORWAY
Phone: +47 64965483 Fax: +47 64965401 http://www.umb.no/imt/