[mapserver-users] Re: Mapserver 6.0.1 -- Label Class not recognizing token BACKGROUNDCOLOR

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:58:25 EST 2011

Havard,

"labelpnt generates a point with its center at the middle of the
bounding rectangle of the text."

Unless there's a problem with the code, this is not the behavior of
the labelpnt geomtransform. The point created by labelpnt is dependant
on the label's POSITION, i.e. it is the center of the text's bounding
rectangle only if the label is in position CC.

regards,
thomas