[mapserver-users] Trouble with OGR output and writing to temppath

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Sun Dec 4 12:06:21 EST 2011

Hi,

Part of the problem can be solved by setting TEMPPATH at MAP - WEB level.  See http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3354 and recent http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/4103.  That makes Mapserver to use the desired directory as a target for the temporary stuff.  However, there seems still be something that fails at least for me.

Could you try to add TEMPPATH to your mapfile and see if you still get the same error?

-Jukka-
John Cartwright wrote:

> This sounds like the same trouble I had and filed a ticket (http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/4085).  I haven't yet found a workaround.

--john