[mapserver-users] Trouble with OGR output and writing to temppath

John Cartwright john.c.cartwright at comcast.net
Sun Dec 4 15:34:16 EST 2011

Thanks for the suggestion, but I ran across that ticket earlier and setting TEMPPATH didn't address my problem. It does direct the temporary files to the desired location I still see:

  <ServiceException code="NoApplicableCode" locator="mapserv">
msOGRWriteFromQuery(): General error message. Failed to open result file &#39;/Library/WebServer/Documents/output/4edbd893_e3b_0/result.csv&#39;.
  </ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>

in my output file.

--john