[mapserver-users] Re: Reloading MapCache configuration file on changes?

thomas bonfort tbonfort at terriscope.fr
Tue Dec 6 06:00:59 EST 2011

AFAIK, this isn't possible. Inside an apache module, the configuration
is considered read-only as it is shared between multiple worker
threads/processed spawned by httpd.

apachectl configtest && apachectl graceful will restart the server
gracefully, i.e. without aborting ongoing requests, and will load the
new configuration for subsequent requests.

--
thomas