[mapserver-users] Hiring MapServer Installer

Andrew Revering andy at f5data.com
Thu Dec 8 15:26:19 EST 2011

I'm a linux novice and need immediate help properly installing &
configuring MapServer on my dedicated server.

I could also use some help properly setting up PHP on my server. I'm unable
to do some basic tasks like downloading via file_get_contents() and
ftp_get(). No errors are thrown either, which I think should be happening.

Email me privately if you have solid experience building MapServer, the
amount of time it would take to install, and your fee.

info at f5data.com