[mapserver-users] Hiring MapServer Installer

Matt McClelland matt at wildwalks.com
Thu Dec 8 16:10:16 EST 2011

Hi Andrew

I have had a few servers built by people I hired through vworker.com
I can't remember exactly (I can look it up if you want) but it cost less
than $50 each time.  Just to get the server running with some test data.

I have been very happy with the results.  Just know what you want before
hand, and make sure you are clear in the bid exactly what you want set up,
and how you want it configured.
Be clear as to how you want mapserver configured.  I have given test data
and asked them to show me an example rendering a map in WMS and through php
using mapscript.  That way you are confident things are working.

You should have it done in a day or two if you go down this route.
Hope you find a good solution.

Matt  :)