[mapserver-users] GEOMTRANSFORM LABELPNT example

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 14:26:27 EST 2011

I think this is all expected behavior, although the documentation may
be incorrect.

LABELPNT draws a marker on the geographic position the label is
attached to. This corresponds to the center of the label text only if
the label is in position CC.

To draw a label at the center of the label text, another geomtransform
would have to be implemented, named e.g. LABELBBOXCENTROID.

regards,
thomas