[mapserver-users] GEOMTRANSFORM LABELPNT example

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Sun Dec 11 13:34:27 EST 2011

Hey Jeff,

   I've been looking into this too (not finished yet).  I'm using v6.0.1
and can reproduce my original results (blue dot to the left) AND Ian's
(grey dot coincident with white dot).  Very strange.  My shapefile
dataset gets reprojected from geographic to UTM, so that may be causing
the difference.  I need to look into that...

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser