[mapserver-users] Cannot get OGR output to work

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Dec 16 09:55:18 EST 2011

Hi,

I wonder if anybody has managed to make the OGR output to work? For me all my trials have stopped to an error that seems to mean that Mapserver can't write out a temporary file. The same happens both on Windows and Linux.

I hope that somebody else would repeat the test and I have tried to make it pretty easy for MS4W users. It should be enough to unzip the following file into a directory \MS4W\map and then start running my WFS request examples

Test data (mapfile and a small shapefile)
http://latuviitta.org/documents/wfs_outputformat_test.zip

GetCapabilities is OK for me
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/map/mapserver60_wfs_test.map&service=wfs&version=1.0.0&request=getcapabilities

DescribeFeatureType is OK for me
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/map/mapserver60_wfs_test.map&service=wfs&version=1.0.0&request=describefeaturetype&typename=wfs_polygons

GetFeature with default outputformat is OK for me
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/map/mapserver60_wfs_test.map&service=wfs&version=1.0.0&request=getfeature&typename=wfs_polygons&maxfeatures=1

GetFeature with default outputformat is OK for me
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/map/mapserver60_wfs_test.map&service=wfs&version=1.0.0&request=getfeature&typename=wfs_polygons&maxfeatures=1

GetFeature with CSV outputformat fails for me
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/map/mapserver60_wfs_test.map&service=wfs&version=1.0.0&request=getfeature&typename=wfs_polygons&maxfeatures=1&outputformat=CSV

GetFeature with SHAPEZIP outputformat fails for me
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/map/mapserver60_wfs_test.map&service=wfs&version=1.0.0&request=getfeature&typename=wfs_polygons&maxfeatures=1&outputformat=SHAPEZIP

Regards,

-Jukka Rahkonen-