[mapserver-users] Cannot get OGR output to work

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH Michael.Smith at usace.army.mil
Fri Dec 16 10:11:42 EST 2011

Jukka,

Are the OGR Output formats defined as STORAGE=filesystem? That is the
error I've had.

There is a ticket for this. http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/4085

On my linux box, I'm using GDAL 1,9 r12670 and not having a problem so I
suspect this is a GDAL issue (or a GDAL/MapServer issue).

I'll try narrowing down on which version of GDAL this started occurring.

Mike