[mapserver-users] Cannot get OGR output to work

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Dec 16 10:19:24 EST 2011

Hi,

STORAGE=filesystem, yes, and I am following the ticket. Just wanted to make it easier to start investigating the problem. Other storage alternatives did not work for me any better on Linux but I have not tried them on Windows. I think that filesystem is the one which should work for all drivers. What is odd is that I have managed to get one valid zipped shapefile from Linux server but after that success I have been receiving just empty zips.

-Jukka-