[mapserver-users] Re: Some PointSymbolizer values are being ignored. SLD Syntax problem?

myOpenLayersUName joanne.mcgraw at SYMPATICO.CA
Wed Dec 21 12:37:30 EST 2011

Okay, wait a second, I was looking at the wrong methods. The method in
question is msSLDParseStroke where the stroke-opacity is "handled" and it is
writing the value to:

psStyle->color.alpha =
(int)(atof(psCssParam->psChild->psNext->pszValue)*255);

This works for a LineSymbolizer, but for a PolygonSymbolizer must read:

psStyle->outlinecolor.alpha =
(int)(atof(psCssParam->psChild->psNext->pszValue)*255);

Do I have a way of knowing which type of symbolizer it is in that method so
I'll know whether to save the value to color or outlinecolor?

Cheers,
jtm