[mapserver-users] Re: Some PointSymbolizer values are being ignored. SLD Syntax problem?

myOpenLayersUName joanne.mcgraw at SYMPATICO.CA
Wed Dec 21 11:55:13 EST 2011

Thomas,

Thank you for your quick response and investigation into this issue. I
introduced the code changes noted in the changeset you provided and the
PointSymbolizer's fill-opacity, stroke-opacity and stroke-width are now
properly applied.

I tried to extrapolate what you did in msSLDParseGraphicFillOrStroke to
msSLDGenerateLineSLD and msSLDGeneratePolygonSLD to ensure it also applied
the stroke-opacity values for those symbolizers but the code for reading the
CssParameters and applying them in those methods is different enough that
I'm not clear on how to do so properly. If you have a moment to throw out a
code snippet for that in those locations, I'll be happy to try it out and
include it in the ticket I'll write up about all this stuff shortly.

If you don't have time, no worries. Your help has already been tremendously
useful. I'll keep trying...

Cheers
jtm