[mapserver-users] Order of attributes returned from WFS GetFeature

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Dec 27 16:13:00 EST 2011

Hi,

The WFS standard defines that attributes are included in a XML sequence. Therefore the returned attributes must be in the same order than in the schema of your feature type.

I would suggest also having a try with editing the SQL in the DATA line and selecting attributes as you like but check first if it has an effect on the schema returned by DescribeFeatureType.

-Jukka Rahkonen-
 Lime, Steve D (DNR) wrote:

> I don't believe you can control this on the MapServer side. Why not just set the column order
> explicitly in the SQL statement?

> Steve

Is it somehow possible to change the order, withoout need to modify column order in PostGIS/PostgreSQL?

mapserver-users mailing list
mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org