[mapserver-users] defresolution & resolution in 6.0

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 13:59:42 EDT 2011

thomas,

Thank you for reviewing my issue. I have created new ticket #3962 and
attached a simple mapfile and data. I suspect that you are not
recreating the issue because you are using the default AGG/PNG driver
settings. Setting IMAGEMODE PC256 causes the problem, or DRIVER
"GD/PNG" or IMAGETYPE "gif".

Thanks,
Rich