[mapserver-users] WCS reprojection issue

Mark Phillips mbp at geomtech.com
Fri Jun 3 11:14:44 EDT 2011

Thanks for your suggestion; I will try this.

My end goal, however, is to set up a MapServer WCS that can be consumed by
ArcMap.   This project is for a client that uses ArcMap, and it's not an
option for me to tell them to use something else.  So, although writing WCS
queries by hand for testing might be instructive, as far as I know there is
no way for me to customize the queries that ArcMap generates --- the service
itself needs to be set up so that it will just work in ArcMap.

Any ideas on how to do that?  Are there any known compatibility issues with
ArcMap?  Should I force ArcMap to use a specific WCS version?  (I've been
telling it to use version 1.0.0 so far.)

--Mark