[mapserver-users] Fwd: Tile of tiles with tif images

Fuchs Juan Carlos jfuch at indec.mecon.gov.ar
Thu Jun 9 11:58:43 EDT 2011

Hi Steve,
Yes, that´s the point!
We are traying to tile a set of tiles that refer each to a diferent Tif
image
We first tile each image with re-tile.py
we obtain a shp file with a dbf with field LOCATION pointing to a piece of
the Tif image
Next we use tile4ms to put those first tiles (shp´s) in a only one tile,
obtaining a new shp
why will this not work? after all, we are puting a group of shp´s in a tile.

_JC