[mapserver-users] PHP-Mapscript - clusterObj ?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Jun 20 10:22:03 EDT 2011

On 11-06-20 10:02 AM, Chris Green wrote:
> Hi Tamas
>
> Thanks for your comment. My first thought was that it should be
> available from layerObj, and I spent quite a while trying variations like:
>
> $map = ms_newMapobj("/var/www/vhosts/mysite/httpdocs/test.map");
>
> $layer1=$map->getLayerByName("test1");
>
> $cluster1=$layer1->getClusterByName(“cluster1”);
>
> But unfortunately I couldn’t make anything like that work. Anyone know
> how this clusterObj works in php-Mapscript?

AFAIK there is only one cluster object per layer, and according to the
PHP MapScript source, you should be able to reach it as
$layer1->cluster. The same methods as in SWIG MapScript seem to be
implemented for the clusterObj in PHP MapScript. If that doesn't work
then please let us know and we'll look deeper.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/