[mapserver-users] PHP-Mapscript - clusterObj ?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jun 20 17:30:00 EDT 2011

Hi Chris,

Let's plan this for our next phase of attack.  As you travel down this
cluster-php-mapscript path, document your full examples in the MapServer
wiki:

- login to the wiki (use your osgeo ID, which you can create at
http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid)
- goto http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/wiki/PHPMapScript
- create a new page there, in the "Examples" section
- add as many examples as you wish for the Cluster object
- be sure to add "this was added by [yourname] [email]"
- when you are satisfied with that, email the mapserver-dev mailing list
- then I will change the CLUSTER example in
http://www.mapserver.org/mapfile/cluster.html#php-mapscript-usage to
point to your page

And you get all the glory! :)

thanks!