[mapserver-users] PHP-Mapscript - clusterObj ?

Chris Green chris.green at ibstv.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 07:54:46 EDT 2011

Hi Jeff

I'd be happy to go down that path and document examples along the way as you suggest, but I have a feeling that there may be something about the way that the cluster algorithm works that makes it incompatible with the regex filtering that I would also like to do. If that turns out to be the case then I will need to restructure the way that I access my data, in effect to filter it myself before presenting it to the layer to be displayed with clustering. This will be quite a task - before I decide which way to go on this is there someone out there who can confirm (at least in principle) that it should be possible to simultaneously filter and cluster the data in a layer if I can only find the right mapscript syntax to make it happen?

Chris