[mapserver-users] Re: EPSG:42304 -> EPSG:3978? or 3979?

myOpenLayersUName joanne.mcgraw at SYMPATICO.CA
Thu Jun 30 10:20:13 EDT 2011

I'll ignore the questions and replies that have hijacked the thread and say a
big thank you to both Frank and Jeff. I'll start looking into specifically
what's required to switch our apps from EPSG:42304 to EPSG:3978 (now that I
know which one it should be).

Thanks to you both!

And, Frank...nice to hear from you. Hope all is well!