[mapserver-users] RE: Problems with Query Template

Andy Hird andy.hird at aligned-assets.co.uk
Tue May 3 11:22:50 EDT 2011

Steve,

Thanks so much for the reply and apologies for long delay (have been on holiday).

I have carried out the url line you specified
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?MAP=/ms4w/apps/MFRS_Maps/Map/MFRS_Maps.map&qlayer=Wards&qindex=1&mode=indexquery

and the result is as follows:

1.  Internet Explorer Returns:
	msQueryByIndex(): Search returned no results. Not valid record request.
2.  In my ms_error.txt file I am returned with:
	[Tue May 03 16:12:13 2011].244000 CGI Request 1 on process 7676
	[Tue May 03 16:12:13 2011].244000 msQueryByIndex(): Search returned no results. Not valid record request.
	[Tue May 03 16:12:13 2011].244000 msFreeMap(): freeing map at 01C8AF68.

I have tried to look up what the message means and I can only assume its an issue with the Template side of things?

Using my shape file layer:
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?MAP=/ms4w/apps/MFRS_Maps/Map/MFRS_Maps.map&qlayer=10K+StreetView&qindex=1&mode=indexquery

I get this back:
msQueryByIndex(): Search returned no results. Not valid record request. msRASTERLayerGetShape(): General error message. Out of range shape index requested. Requested -1 but only 0 shapes available.

I am really quite stumped and unfortunately running out of time to throw at this.  Any help would help greatly.

Thanks in advance

Andy

Message: 1