[mapserver-users] TYPE UNION and STYLEITEM

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue May 3 13:22:27 EDT 2011

Hi Christy,

I am not sure what is happening in your case.  When I tested and
documented, I included my full working mapfile here:
http://www.mapserver.org/trunk/mapfile/union.html#mapfile-example

If you structure your test mapfile the same, does your issue still occur?

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/