[mapserver-users] CLUSTER object with GROUPs and FILTERs

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed May 4 14:16:22 EDT 2011

Christy,

The GROUP expression evaluates to a string which controls that which
features are being negotiated. Only the neighbouring features belonging to
the same group are added to the same cluster. On the contrary the filter
evaluates to a boolean expression which determines whether the feature
should be omitted in the clustering operation.

Best regards,

Tamas