[mapserver-users] Getting the <identifier> tag in a WMS GetCapabilities response fromMap Server

Lopes, Jose (AAFC-AAC) Jose.Lopes at AGR.GC.CA
Fri May 6 10:26:34 EDT 2011

Hi,

	I though this would be an easy thing but it didn't work I cannot
find any instruction on how to set this (sorry, newby MapServer
user...).

	I added a    "wms_identifier"    "myIdentifier"  to the .map
file in the layer METADATA section.

	Also tried adding an  IDENTIFIER element in the LAYER section.

	But when I call GetCapabiliites there is never an Identifier tag
in the response.

	Any hints please...

	Thanks,
	Joe