[mapserver-users] Getting the <identifier> tag in a WMS GetCapabilities response fromMap Server

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri May 6 10:39:22 EDT 2011

Hello,

I believe what you are looking for is available in MapServer 6.0
(described in the development version of the WMS Server doc:
http://www.mapserver.org/trunk/ogc/wms_server.html#reference-section)

I think the metadata tags you need with MapServer 6.0 are:
   - wms_authorityurl_name,
   - wms_authorityurl_href
   - wms_identifier_authority
   - wms_identifier_value

-jeff
(hello from a beautiful sunny day on the East coast)

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/