[mapserver-users] Rendering line crossing iteslf

Niels-Peter Jensen npj at i-gis.dk
Wed May 11 05:40:06 EDT 2011

Hi users

We have a problem in rendering a route based on a line feature.

When we use the common way to do that, by using two styles, with a thick
black line that defines an outline, and a thinner defying the road center,
we will not get the desired result.

But I want to show where routes cross ("bridge" intersection), and not as a
"normal" intersection, see the attached examples.

As there is no outline definition on linefeatures I can't se how that can be
done in a simple way.

Niels-Peter
I-GIS