[mapserver-users] Rendering line crossing iteslf

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Wed May 11 06:13:58 EDT 2011

An undocumented and "not guaranteed to work in future versions" is to
trick mapserver in not drawing the cached base style for bridge lines.
As you are avoiding the line caching mechanism, you have to tweak the
linecaps for the base style.

CLASS
   EXPRESSION ([bridge]=1)
   STYLE
   END
   STYLE
      color black
      width 5
      linecap butt
   END
   STYLE
      color yellow
      width 3
      linecap round
   END
   STYLE
      color black
      width 1
   END
END

I haven't tested this recently, so please keep in touch if this solves
your problem or not.

regards,
thomas