[mapserver-users] Layer rendering performance problem

Jon-Paul Dobson jpdobson40 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 04:57:19 EDT 2011

Hi,

I just tried creating a qix file as suggested and found that the Shape file
now renders 22 times faster! Fantastic advice guys. Many thanks.

If only there was a way to prevent the TTF file being continuously accessed
when displaying a symbol using a truetype font. Any further ideas at all? It
kind of makes a TTF unusable.

Best regards,
Jon-Paul.