[mapserver-users] Question on rfc 86

Josh Hevenor jhevenor at rogers.com
Sat May 14 22:01:55 EDT 2011

Thanks Tamas,

The legend is custom build by mapscript and it's a feature of the app
that it shows the out of scale layers. I could customize it to group
layers that are essentially the same thing if there was a need for it,
but I figured I'd see if this new feature would do that for me for free
when I upgrade to ms6.

If the UNION layer respected the source layers {min|max}scaledenom
settings that would work for me. Are there any other ways to have a
single layer provide more detail when zoomed in? Just curious.

Josh