[mapserver-users] Question on rfc 86

Lime, Steve D (DNR) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Mon May 16 11:48:48 EDT 2011

I think you can and should use MIN/MAXSCALE when deciding to include features from source layers into the union'd layer but the others mentioned should be ignored IMHO. There's no easy way (I would think) to carry them through to the union'd layer. Those values should only be honored when set in the union'd layer definition.

Steve