[mapserver-users] confused about mapscript java configuration

ahmet temiz ahmettemiz88 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 04:49:24 EDT 2011

Thank you  Umberto ,

I did.

It constructed libmapscript.so, and   mapscript.jar.

" make test" passes.
But, "make threadtests" gave

orkun at orkun-HP:~/data/mapserver-6.0.0/mapscript/java$ make threadtests
javac -cp ./mapscript.jar -d tests/threadtest/ tests/threadtest/*.java
tests/threadtest/MapThread.java:60: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method getFeature(int,int)
location: class edu.umn.gis.mapscript.layerObj
		shapeObj shape=layer.getFeature(0,-1);
		                    ^
1 error
make: *** [threadtests] Error 1

how can I solve this problem ?

regards

20 Mayıs 2011 10:15 tarihinde Umberto Nicoletti

Ahmet Temiz
Geological Eng.
Information Systems - GIS Group
Disaster and Emergency Management