[mapserver-users] IDENTIFY COMAND ERROR

matheus lacarini matheus.lacarini at sntgeo.com.br
Wed May 25 14:15:06 EDT 2011

Hello,

I´m from Brazil  and i have a medium english so be patiente

I have problems to input a indentify on openlayers .The mapa is a farm and i
have to input this identify for a vegetation polygon .How i do this?

OBS:
•	I did execute the search comand, but in the popup show me this error:
mapserver WMS server error. Requested layer(s) are not queryable, and i
tried to execute the map Server example that stay in :  www.openlayers.org
i add the buttons and the optput search ,but both are null or did start the
search.
•	The mapfile are a Qgis exported file.

Thanks
Matheus Lacarini