[mapserver-users] Re: MapServer WMS requests with SLD shows extra layers

Mike Saunt mikesaunt at gmail.com
Tue May 31 05:21:16 EDT 2011

Dear All

Please ignore this question below it was a real PICNIC (Problem In Chair Not
In Computer) - I had STATUS DEFAULT in my .map file so when those LAYERS
were specified in the SLD they then got styled (they have no style in the
.map)

Although I've been using MapServer for over 6 years my only excuse could be
the time of day i.e. late one evening.

- just to CONFIRM - MapServer works as expected with SLD (and very nice
too!)

Thanks
Mike