[mapserver-users] SLD and Mapserver

luis peinado luis.peinado at geodata.es
Tue May 31 12:18:55 EDT 2011

Hi list,
I'm using mapserver as a WMS server and I try to use an SLD file to render
my map, instead of the usual CLASS and STYLE labels.
I've succeded using an SLD parameter on my querystring but I can not get the
same result removing the sld url from the querystring and writing it
into wms_sld_url paramenter (into LAYER metadata tag).

I have done that as told here:http://mapserver.org/ogc/sld.html
But it seems that wms_sld_url is only useful when using mapserver as a WMS
client.
I would like to render my maps using SLD files instead of the STYLE label to
avoid programming on my client application.

Have you got any idea?

Best regards.