[mapserver-users] mod-geocache to mod-mapcache transition...

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Mon Nov 28 13:46:53 EST 2011

I'm getting a segfault trying to access any images. Config file is the same except for the opening block. Can the modules be run together? The demos run for both although the mapcache image calls all
Segfault. The layer list is there so it's parsing the config- there are actually more layers at
/mapcache/demo/wms than the geocache setup (WMS and singleTile).

Steve