[mapserver-users] Projection library error. no system list, errno: 2

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Oct 3 08:13:29 EDT 2011

What does your PROJECTION block look like?

Could it be that you used something like "init=EPSG:4326"? Linux is
case-sensitive and the argument to the init=... param is a filename so
you must use a lowercase "epsg" in the init string, e.g. "init=epsg:4326"

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/